Wednesday 22 May 2013

Inspirational Quotes

We love quotes as they inspire us, dare us and cause us to stop, think and then think some more. They are little bits of wisdom. Tiny reminders to keep us going through this Crazy Art Explosive World.




























Here are some of our favourites:

"Receiving is an art. It means daring to become dependent on the other. It asks for the inner freedom to say: "Without you I wouldn't be who I am." Receiving with the heart is therefore a gesture of humility and love." Fr. Henri Nouven

"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." Dr Maya Angelou

"In these days of waiting for the feast of the Holy Spirit, we ask: Come Holy Spirit, come and give me this big heart, this heart capable of loving with humility, with meekness, an open heart that is capable of loving."
Our beloved Pope Francis

"As my artist's statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance." Calvin and Hobbes

"We don't make mistakes, just happy little accidents" Bob Ross





























"What you do matters-but not much, what you are matters tremendously" Servant of God Catherine Doherty

"I am a little pencil, in the hand of a writing God, who is sending a love letter to the world." Blessed Mother Theresa

..and one more from her because we LOVE our Blessed Mama Theresa!

"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten we belong to each other." Blessed Mother Theresa


4 comments:

  1. I loved ALL of these quotes! Oh, Bob Ross...how are you so great?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. : ) Thanks Mary! Quotes are always a great little pick me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's one my brother sent me on a postcard during a time of challenge in my life.

    "Do, or do not. There is no try."
    -Yoda

    :)

    ReplyDelete